Thursday, December 11, 2014

How To: Avoid Studying for Finals...

...by making a bunch of lists of your favorite things!

This is what you're saying right now: "Gah! I thought this blog things was going to give me advice on college and stuff! Why are you writing about things that I don't care about? Stop doing that!"

Well, too bad. I don't mean to insult all of my readers, but I like to write about stuff that I like. And also, nothing advice-worth-giving has happened recently. Plus, this way you get to learn about me! Me, as a person! Instead of just all the things that I know! So, here we go!

Favorite Colors:
1. Orange
2. Purple
3. Red
4. Orange
5. Cerulean
6. Orange
Favorite Toasts:
1. Cheesy toast
2. Butter toast
3. Cinnamon toast
4. Peanut butter toast
Favorite Animals:
1. Turtle
Favorite X-Files Episodes:
1. "The Post-Modern Prometheus" S5E5 (Tie: This is the best because Cher, and also emotions)
1. "The Goldberg Variation" S7E6 (Tie: This is the best because I'm obsessed with cause and effect)
2. "Bad Blood" S5E12 (Hilarity)
3. "Je Souhaite" S7E21 (Also hilarity)
4. "The Unnatural" S619 ("Did you bring enough ice cream to share with the rest of the class?" "It's not ice cream. It's a tofutti rice dreamsicle.")
5. "Quagmire" S3E22 (The dog. Although, spoiler: it gets eaten)
6. "How the Ghosts Stole Christmas" S6E6 (Brain messing with potential)
7. "Hollywood A.D." S7E19 (Three-way telephone bubble bath)
Favorite Superheroes:
1. Iron Man
2. No, just Iron Man. Sorry.
Favorite Harry Potter Books:
1. Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Deathly Hallows
3. Sorcerer's Stone
4. Half-Blood Prince
5. Goblet of Fire
6. Order of the Phoenix
7. Chamber of Secrets (Sorry, but my hatred of Lockhart is worse than my hatred of Umbridge. That might be a lie. I really don't know.)
Favorite Food:
1. Tuna Fish Hot Dish!!! Ahhh!
2. Stuffed Manicotti
3. Strawberries
4. Strawberry Ice Cream
5. Strawberry Shortcake
Favorite Turtles:
1. My Giant Stuffed Turtle
2. My Smallish Stuffed Turtle
3. My Turtle Slippers
4. My Largeish Turtle Figurine
5. My Barbie Turtle
6. My Little Turtle from Heather
7. My Shell Turtle from Maria
8. My Bobble Head Turtle from (someone?)
9. My Little Turtle from my Brother
10. My Paper Turtle from Maddy (also a bunch of turtle comics)
11. My Sparkly Turtle on an Orange Background Necklace from Rachel
Favorite Songs: (These are subjective to the day/week/dare I say minute? that I choose them.)
1. "Don't Worry, Be Happy" - Bobby McFerrin
2. "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" -Coldplay
3. "L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N." - Noah and the White Whale
4. "Tell the World" - Eric Hutchinson
5. "The Banishment Song" - Fruit Bats
6. "When U Love Somebody" - Fruit Bats
7. "Heavy Heart" - O.A.R.
8. "No One's Gonna Love You" - Band of Horses

Wow. That's a lot stuff. I hope you took time to read it all. But if you didn't, that's okay. I had fun making it! Lists are fun! Let me know if there was something not in a list that you want to know. I'll be happy to oblige!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna know something!

    Is orange one of your favorite colors, or nah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I don't know! Um... Ummm... Let me go check my list! Oh! Well. Indeed, it seems like orange is one of my favorite colors. I think we're all safe!

      Delete